Saturday, June 29, 2019
10am - noon
Where: Keller Williams Realty office
589 Farm to Market 1626 #102, Buda, TX 78610
Join us for this exclusive 2-hour seminar designed specifically for first-time home buyers. You will learn about:
- Loan programs specifically designed for first time home buyers and the benefits
- What you need to do to qualify for a home mortgage
- The home buying process and what pitfalls you should avoid
- The Austin home market and how to take advantage of it
- New Construction vs. Resale Pros & Cons
- What's my budget? How much home can I afford?
- Home price vs. interest rates? What's more important?
... and much, much more!
Some comments from our attendees:
“The most useful part was when you wrote down all our questions at the beginning of the seminar. All the topics were useful!” – D.R.
“Love the presentation! The list of what is needed to qualify for a mortgage and the do’s and don’t were great!” – S.O.
“Thank you for the seminar – so helpful!” – E.R.
“The only suggestion I have is to organize more of these seminars!” – J.R.
If you would like to register for the seminar please fill out the form below.