New Construction Seminar
With the shortage of homes available for sale in the Austin and surrounding areas, new construction homes can be a great option for home buyers. But the process can be daunting and overwhelming if you have never built a home with a mass home builder, or its been a while since you went thru the process. What should you look out for, how do you assess builders, where do you even start?
Join us for this 90-minute, interactive seminar, and learn more about buying new construction. We will cover topics such as:
1. Steps in the process of buying new construction
2. What is included/customizable, what is not
3. Cost of upgrades–they can add up quickly!
4. Contracts–what do you look for?
5. Inventory homes, how does this work?
6. If you currently own a home, when do you sell your existing one?
For more information, contact email@example.com or by text at 970-412-1521